KTM celebrates the outstanding 2011 Motocross season by presenting the official “Ready to Race” edition models of Tony Cairoli’s and Ken Roczen’s world championship-winning bikes. Out of the starting gate and just in time for Christmas are just 500 models each of the limited-edition factory versions of the 250 and 350 SX-F.
With almost the performance of a 450 combined with the agility of a 250 – the 350’s winning formula for success at the MX1 World Championship – is now available as a limited replica in the official KTM dealer showrooms. Antonio Cairoli’s second season with KTM to again reclaim his MX1 World Championship has facilitated the release of the KTM 350 SX-F, the second consecutive replica bike that honors the superb riding skills 26-year-old Italian. In his two seasons on the revolutionary bike this exceptional rider has registered no less than 23 race wins. The replica of his world champion machine is not only a logical consequence for the brand that is always “Ready to Race” but also a tribute to the MX1 Champion.
This equally applies to the reigning MX2 World Champion. KTM rookie Ken Roczen put in an unbelievable performance to discount his old rivals and match KTM’s experience in previous seasons. 19 race wins on the KTM 250 SX-F assured the 17-year-old star from Mattstedt, Germany his first world championship crown. Four consecutive world championship rider titles for KTM (Tyla Rattray 2008, Marvin Musquin 2009 and 2010 and Ken Roczen 2011) clearly indicate that nothing surpasses the 250 cc machine made in Austria. As with the Cairoli replica, just 500 fans und customers can benefit from this faithful replica of the 2011 ‘factory’ bike. Release of both of these models, which reflect the true “Ready to Race” spirit of the brand like no other KTM machine, begins now!
In detail: KTM 250 SX-F and KTM 350 SX-F Factory Edition
– Exclusive Red Bull Factory graphics of both World Champions
– Akrapovic Factory titanium exhaust manifold and silencer
– Motor 250 SX-F with performance kit
– Machined factory clutch cover
– Orange central double-cradle tubular frame from 25CrMo4-Steel
– Motor Protection from high-strength Aluminum
– Black EXCEL-Wheels front and back
– Front Brake Disc Protection
– Factory Triple Clamps, orange anodized
– Black Renthal handlebar 827 + Renthal Soft Grips
– KTM Design Hand Guards
– Factory Start System
– Hour counter
– SXS Seat
– Stickers individually numbered between 1 and 500