The motocross track has certainly been painted orange this past season with KTM winning 7 awards including the Manufacturer Award!
Topping the charts was Sam Sunderland in MX1 and MX2 and fellow KTM-UAE Racing Team rider, Mohammed Balooshi finishing 3rd in the same classes. Both riders we aboard the 2011 KTM 250 SX-F for MX2 while Sam rode the KTM 350 SX-F and Mohammed was on the KTM 450 SX-F for MX1.
- 50cc CHAMPION Alex Motata
- 65cc CHAMPION Jordyn Hamilton
- 85cc 4th place Daren Barry
- 125cc 3rd place Joe Morritt & 5th place Ramon Brand
- MX2 CHAMPION Sam Sunderland & 3rd place Mohamed Balooshi (KTM UAE Racing Team)
- MX1 CHAMPION Sam Sunderland & 3rd place Mohamed Balooshi (KTM UAE Racing Team)
- Open CHAMPION Sam Sunderland (KTM UAE Racing Team)
- Masters CHAMPION Sean Holder ( KTM 350 SXF) & 3rd place Phillip van der Walt ( KTM 350 SXF)
- Manufacturer Title KTM